Tobacco

Posted in: Forums > Living in Chengdu • 4 posts • NewestRSS

• jolef
    October 21, 2010
    1 post

Does anyone know where to buy rolling tobacco? I have looked and asked around a fair bit with no luck so far. Thanks!

• invisible
    October 21, 2010
    1534 posts

i remember seeing some (shitty and old) tobacco being sold at the second hand life (2nd hand market). Wasn't worth the money. Other than that there is loose tobacco you could buy here at some markets, but it's really bitter. I remember some ok smoking some mild tobacco in Dali, but Chengdu mei you.

• invisible
    October 23, 2010
    1534 posts

Just checked: Yanlord (metro stop: jinjiang hotel) 4th floor has a cigar shop selling rolling tobacco for RMB80-100, papers are RMB12. I guess some other upscale cigar shops have some brands, but expect similar prices.

• Sarah Le Minor
    May 24, 2018
    2 posts

I found a spot to buy foreign tobacco such as Drum and more foreign brands, but also paper and filters, for a total price at around 80-90 RMB. It is in Jinxu road, going out of the metro Nijiaqiao (line 1) exit C, you take the paralel road (Lingshiguan road) and you walk straight for 10-15 minutes. There's a "Zippo" sign. It's just next to a China Mobile store!

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.