Student Visa To Business Visa

Posted in: Forums > Living in Chengdu • 1 post • NewestRSS

  • black_key
    August 13, 2011
    6 posts

    Am looking for a way to convert a student Visa to an F Visa without leaving the country. Might have to go home mid way through semester so dont want to waste money on tuition fees. Advice for reliable visa consultants and expected visa costs much appreciated.


Before you can post, you must login or create an account.