Chengdu International Christian Fellowship

Posted in: Forums > Living in Chengdu • 20 posts • NewestRSS

• Kiwi4
    October 10, 2011
    7 posts

Hi

Does anyone know where this currently meets on Sundays?

I found an old blog post saying they meet at Western Tower, 6th Floor, at the Southeast corner of Renmin South Road and Lingshiguan Road at 10am.

This is now out of date information, and I'd really appreciate any information on where they currently meet.

Thanks

• CreativeLearning
    April 1, 2012
    1 post

While they wait to find a new location, about half are meeting at the Red River Grill and the other half meets on the west at Chengdu International School.

• iraglassismyhero
    April 1, 2012
    99 posts

Next Sunday, April 8th, the ICF will be having its Easter service at the Millenium Hotel (http://gochengdoo.com/en/listings/item/mil_32756/millenium_hotel_chengdu), but usually they do have fellowship at the Red River Grill. Services start at 10am and anyone with a foreign passport, plus their spouses and children are welcome.

• dragonmom
    June 5, 2012
    1 post

Hi. Is the above post info still true? Red River Grill? 10 am?Where is this?

Thanks!

• iraglassismyhero
    June 5, 2012
    99 posts

Yes, it's still true. http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/listings/item/red_31791/red_river_grill Any foreign-passport holders are welcome! Please show your passport at the door (according to local regulations).

• Caf77
    September 6, 2013
    1 post

Does CICF still meet at the Red River Grill? Their blogspot page looks a bit out of date, so can someone give me some more information on it? Thanks!

• Laurel
    September 6, 2013
    51 posts

Hello! Yes, we still meet at the Red River Grill in the round building next to the Tongzilin Carrefour. We just started going to two services due to more people attending. Early service starts at 8:30, I believe. Later service starts at 10 am.

But, this coming Sunday, 8 Sept, we are having the city-wide fellowship at the Millenium Hotel in Tongzilin on Shenxianshu Lu. So, there won't be anyone at the RRG this coming Sunday! We will be back there the following week.

• Laurel
    September 6, 2013
    51 posts

The Red River Grill is located on the second floor of the round building by the Carrefour. Go into the middle area where there is a restaurant and a kids play area. At the top of the steps on the second floor is where you will find the RRG.

• Aireline
    September 17, 2013
    106 posts

hahaha, indeed they do! Now, about that comma you forgot about...

• jane_v
    September 18, 2013
    43 posts

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Please keep posts relevant to the topic at hand. Abusive posts will be deleted.

• starsbo
    March 3, 2014
    1 post

i am new in chengdu,can soe can help me and send or write for me the adress of the meeting place i so want to church this sunday,thank yuuuu

• Dr Bob
    March 4, 2014
    1 post

I am considering moveing to Chengdu, not sure of which area yet, but need to find a Christian fellowship or Christian church to attend. Let me know if this fellowship is still meeting.

• Trishalish
    May 11, 2014
    1 post

I am here in Chengdu and was told that this fellowship still meets at Red River Grill @ 10 am on Sundays. Do you meet any other time of the week?

• mahalath
    May 11, 2014
    19 posts

Hi

They currently meet at Red River Grill at 8:45 and 10:30am on Sundays, and at the new CDIS Campus (on the East of town, Address: Tong gui Road, Pan Cheng Gang area Jinjiang district, next to the Yan lord River bay 锦江区攀成钢片区,通桂路89(东大路和双桂路之间), 仁恒滨河湾东北方向100) at 10:30. There are various Bible studies throughout the week, but the best way to get involved is to ask people at the church services. If you can't do that, reply to this and I'll give you email addresses in a PM.

• Jetaime Tan
    June 3, 2014
    2 posts

Hey I am from Malaysia and will be visiting Chengdu on this coming Thursday till Monday, I was wondering where to find a Christian group (i want to meet as many Christians as i can and join as many gathering/event as possible when i am there) and then Holy Spirit led me to here, so thankful for the latest update for sunday service!

• owensr
    June 26, 2014
    1 post

Dear all

I will be in Chengdu from this coming Saturday night (28 June) until 14 July and would really appreciate being able to meet other Christians during this time.

Does the CICF still meet at 8:45 and 10:30 at Red River Grill and, if so, what is the best way of getting there from the Rhombus Fantasia Hotel, please?

Look forward to hearing from you and meeting you v. soon.

Blessings

Robert

• mahalath
    June 28, 2014
    19 posts

Hey, at the moment there's only a service at 10:30 because it is summer. I have no idea where that hotel is but basically if you can get to the tongzilin carrefour, if you face the main entrance with a small paved park behind you and KFC on your left, there's a big round building with the Red River grill in it. You need to go in to the middle of the building and you will see an escalator, at the top of that there is the restaurant. Normally there's quite a few people outside so you'll probably be able to tell you're in the right place.

• green88
    July 5, 2014
    1 post

Hey! I arrived in Chengdu yesterday to teach English for the summer. I want to find a church while I am here. I plan to come tomorrow, so if anyone knows the Chinese address for the meeting place, I'd appreciate it. Thanks so much! :)

• mahalath
    July 5, 2014
    19 posts

Hi,

The best I can do is give you Tongzilin Carrefour in Chinese Characters, and add that my instructions should read:

if you face the main entrance with a small paved park behind you and KFC on your left, there's a big round building on your right with the Red River grill in it.

桐梓林 家乐福
    Tóngzǐ lín jiā lè fú

• flowers.douglas.e
    April 11, 2018
    1 post

CHENGDU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
    上翔堂 (Shang4 Xiang2 Tang2 Church Location)
    TWO SUNDAY SERVICES – 8:45 AM and 10:30 AM; Only 10:30 AM service for Holidays and breaks.
    Sunday School at the 10:45 Service (Elementary to Middle School ages welcome)
    For more information contact Chengduicf@gmail.com

• FOREIGN PASSPORTS NEEDED – Bring a copy of your passport and visa to prove foreign citizenship.

Nationals married to foreigners are welcome when accompanied by spouse.

• ADDRESS - Intersection of 大有巷(da4 you2 xiang4)and 顺城大街 (Shun4 Cheng2 Da4 Jie1).

Please enter the church facility from the South entrance (next to adjacent kindergarten).
    上翔堂 (Shang4 Xiang2 Tang2 Church) 大有巷8 (da4 you2 xiang4 8 hao)
    Go to their 南门 (Nan2 Men2 (South Gate) Entrance; You will see signs leading you to the CICF meeting space

TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS:
    There are several buses that pass the location including: 56A, 61, 138, 64, 98, 99.

Tianfu Subway Station is within a relatively short walking distance.
    The church facility is located on a major street (intersection of 大有巷 and 顺城大街 (Shun4 Cheng2 Da4 Jie1).

Buses 61 and 64 from around the Carrefour 大世界 will get there.

Make sure to get off at the 顺城大街南站 (Shun4 Cheng2 Da4 Jie1 Nan2 Zhan4) and the church will be right across the street.
    Another option is to take the Subway to 天府广场 (Tian1 Fu2 Guang3 Chang3).

Take Subway Exit A (right next to 锦城艺术宫 (Jin3 Cheng2 Yi4 Shu4 Guan3) Performance Hall.

Coming out of the exit on 人民中路 (Ren Min Zhong Lu), turn right (East) onto 蜀都大道 (Shu Du Da Dao).

At the next major intersection turn Left (North) onto 顺城大街.

Head North two blocks and the church will be on your left.

If you would like to be added or removed from this CICF notices please contact us at chengduicf@gmail.com

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.