Business visa (for a Brit)

Posted in: Forums > Living in Chengdu • 5 posts • NewestRSS

  • francesen
    October 12, 2011
    6 posts

    Anyone got the latest word on getting a business visa in CD? I have never applied for one before so no idea what stuff I need to sort out. Also I think some nationalities have to leave the country every month or so... does that apply to British people? Ideally I want a 3 or 6 month visa.

    Any tips/experience/advice etc would be much appreciated!


  • splintercell
    October 13, 2011
    24 posts

    pm me

  • Monster
    October 23, 2011
    8 posts

    You will need

    1. Aliens accomendation registerery form from your local police station - bring your lease contract to do the registery.
    2. 2 inches passport photo
    3. Passport
    4. Do the application form at the PSB.

    the company who invites you must offer things as below:
    1. Business lisence
    2. PSB registered contact card
    3. Foriegn invester lisence
    4. Invitation letter
    Yet, the company must be registered at PSB as a company who has business to do with "aliens"

    The process takes 5 working days.

    Any more problem, you are welcome to email me.

  • splintercell
    October 24, 2011
    24 posts

    i know a guy who will do all of this for you including the company registry

  • francesen
    October 26, 2011
    6 posts

    Cheers for your help. I should be sorted now :)

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.