English Churches

Posted in: Forums > Living in Chengdu • 26 posts • NewestRSS

• Xcalibee
    October 15, 2011
    1 post

Greetings all!

Just wondering if there are any English-speaking churches around Chengdu for foreigners? Please also give me a brief overview of them! Thanks and looking forward in joining you in worship soon :)

Kind regards,
    Bee

• iraglassismyhero
    October 16, 2011
    99 posts

Forwarded from the Chengdu International Christian Fellowship mailing list:

Re. CICF Community Bulletin Board-Oct.13th
    International Fellowship Celebration Service. Sunday October 16th 10:00 AM - Millennium Hotel

• Kiwi4
    October 30, 2011
    7 posts

I too am interested in finding out where the Chengdu International Christian Fellowship meets.

I went to the Millennium Hotel (in the south of Chengdu by Tongzilin) this morning (Sunday 30th OCtober) but they had never heard of the CICF meeting there.

Any pointers anyone?

• iraglassismyhero
    October 31, 2011
    99 posts

Oops, sorry about that! I should've been more clear in my last post. The fellowship only met there once, long story. If you or anyone else would like more detailed info about meeting places and times, it's probably best to email me. My username at yahoo.com. :)

• NJSings
    September 20, 2012
    2 posts

Hi, is there anyone who has information on Sunday services (protestant or catholic or interdenominational) held in the city in English, these days?
    I would like to find a new church too!

• iraglassismyhero
    September 20, 2012
    99 posts

http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/5080/chengdu_international_christian_fellowship

the ICF still meets here at 10am every sunday. welcome to chengdu!

• e-kay
    September 21, 2012
    1 post

Hi there, any foreigner who is looking for an English, international/interdenominational church is warmly welcome to join us. it is a Heavenly Experience Worshiping Our Lord in Oneness.

CHURCH NAME:CICF
    LOCATION/ADDRESS: 紫竹北街85#大世界商业广场3 Red River Grill.
    TIME: The church service starts at 10:00am to 12:00pm
    Hope to see you!

Bless Your Heart!!!

• NJSings
    September 21, 2012
    2 posts

Thanks so much! I will be there!

• micro
    September 25, 2012
    1 post

There is a catholic church in Luomashi that holds english masses every Saturday at 4pm. It is held on Saturday instead of sunday because that is the only time the english speaking priest is available.

• Alikaaat
    December 23, 2012
    1 post

Does anyone know where the CIFC is meeting now? I didn't attend for about a month and when I went to the Red River Grill this morning I found that they no longer meet there.

OR
    Are there any other English speaking churches around?

• iraglassismyhero
    December 23, 2012
    99 posts

actually, the ICF does still meet at the Red River Grill most of the time, it's just that this morning was the Christmas service, which was held at the Millenium Hotel in Zijing. So sorry, I probably should have thought to post it! Anyway, we'll be back at RRG next week.

• Xiaolu.Ling
    February 11, 2013
    1 post

hi, just wondering if the ICF is meeting at the Red River Grill this Sunday, 17th.Feb.2013? thanks

• Laurel
    February 16, 2013
    51 posts

Hello. Yes, the IF is meeting at RRG on 17 Feb. Hope you will be able to join us! Blessings to you.

• Laurel
    February 16, 2013
    51 posts

Please note: the ICF is for foreign passport holders only.

• Myrony
    May 21, 2013
    6 posts

Hey, are there any other english churches around chengdu? The church in LUO MA SHI is currently under renovation and I am not sure when will they re-open. Thanks!

• mahalath
    March 1, 2014
    19 posts

Hi

I'm just checking to see if there is an English church meeting tomorrow? I am new in town and would love to be able to go to church tomorrow. I'm not fussy about denomination, but would prefer protestant :) Is the church above open again?

• mahalath
    March 13, 2014
    19 posts

Hi

I thought I'd post to this to help anyone else who is looking like I was. The Red River Grill hosts an International Church, there are two services, one and 8:30 and one at 10:30.

• Timtim
    March 29, 2014
    1 post

""Please note: the ICF is for foreign passport holders only.

Do you think heaven have doorrules also?

• Aireline
    March 30, 2014
    106 posts

No, but the PRC does.

• Beks1234
    September 6, 2014
    2 posts

New to the city. Does this church still meet? What day, time and location?

• Beks1234
    September 6, 2014
    2 posts

New to the city. Does this church still meet? What day, time and location?

• mahalath
    September 6, 2014
    19 posts

Hey,

Basically the information is the same as above, but I posted a few more directions here: http://gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/5080/chengdu_international_christian_fellowship

Because the summer is over it's meeting at 8:30 and 10:30 at the Red River Grill again, and they also meet at the place mentioned in the other thread.

• mahalath
    September 6, 2014
    19 posts

Oh, and on Sunday mornings.

• Morgan
    June 1, 2015
    1 post

Hello. I am interested in attending the church service at Red River Grill. Would anyone be able to give me more info on it?

Thanks!

• Alexandra91
    August 3, 2016
    1 post

Hello. I am coming to Chengdu in september 2016. Looking for international churches preferable protestant. Will appreciate any advice.

• nato14
    August 14, 2016
    1 post

Hello,

To anyone who may be interested,

I am organizing a meeting among fellow Christians for informal weekly or semi-weekly Bible study.

We can meet at a coffee shop around your home, or where I live which is by the Wangfujing on 2 ring road.

This could be a good chance for fellow believers to meet and discuss the Word of God and our progress as believers, and is not meant to be a formal religious gathering in any sense.

Let me know if you have the chance to meet, my WeChat handle is nato12.

Thank you.

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.