Night burgers

Posted in: Forums > Food & Drink • 14 posts • NewestRSS

• Mainmanmo
    April 10, 2012
    2 posts

Tried the new burger place yesterday, I must say it's the best I had in chengdu... It's also nice to have something to grab in the middle of the night.

• newspapersmell
    April 10, 2012
    2 posts

what's the name and where is it?

• Mainmanmo
    April 10, 2012
    2 posts

It's just called "The Spot", it's right between panam and goodwood, but there's no sign on the door

• Chipmunk king
    April 11, 2012
    1 post

I have to agree about the burgers. By far the best I had in Chengdu. I came back again today and found out it's closed. Anyone knows the openning times?

• towelie
    April 13, 2012
    10 posts

this post reeks of self-promotion.

• towelie
    April 13, 2012
    10 posts

Ha. All dudes registered screen names on April 10th or later. HAVE YOU NO SHAME?!?!

• Jellyfish - Amir
    April 15, 2012
    15 posts

Hey towelie,
    I appologize for what you see as self promotion, I saw it before done on other places (pretty much on most places that got good reviews on this website), I can assure you me or my partners did not post these messages. I cannot however promise you it wasn't one of our friends, as quite a few told us they would help us put something on gochengdoo. Anyway, I advise you and all the other readers to try things for what they are and not because of any review on the internet, be it positive or negative. You are welcome to try the food we offer. Like it or not is up to you, no harm done.

Cheers
    Amir - Jellyfish

• Scooby
    April 16, 2012
    3 posts

I ate there this weekend and it was a very good burger. I would also like to know the times it is open.....lunch? Dinner? or just late night. Butter on the buns makes a huge difference!

• fyen18
    April 20, 2012
    22 posts

Can you post your opening hours? Chengdu lacks 24 hr. restaurants. And no, I do not consider McDonald's or KFC as restaurants...

• Jellyfish - Amir
    April 20, 2012
    15 posts

Hey. Now we are still in the testing period of the restaurant, We open every day at 6pm and close late, depending on the traffic in the restaurant and the bars around. soon, when we feel ready for it, we are going to start serving lunch and expending our menu to 3 times of the current choices. We are aiming for May 1. for this expension. the ultimate goal is to be open 24hr. but that's going to take some time before we can let the place run itself around the clock.
    Anyway, so far we are getting good comments from diners, especially from foreigners. Too bad Gochengdu has not yet listed us for clients to review the place online :)

• Jellyfish - Amir
    April 26, 2012
    15 posts

Since "The Spot" is not listed in this site yet, I'll use this thread to tell everyone that from may 1st we will start opening the restaurant everyday at 11am. Additionally we'll serve a set lunch which consists of "The Spot" burger, fries and a soft drink for 35RMB.

Students will receive 10% discount upon showing a student card

• piglet44
    June 10, 2012
    21 posts

Went there last night and had the small burger which was really tasty.I have no idea about prices as I live in Zhejiang province but the food was great and tasty and I also had the delicious tiramisu which was yummy indeed. Atmosphere there was cool too

We shall return

• invisible
    June 12, 2012
    1534 posts

you can review the place here

http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/listings/item/the_33037/the_spot

• German_Mike
    August 9, 2012
    6 posts

It's late and tastes good. The mushroom one is very tasty.

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.