Z visa to Student Visa

Posted in: Forums > Living in Chengdu • 2 posts • NewestRSS

  • black_key
    June 6, 2012
    6 posts

    Hey, does anyone know if it is possible to go from a Work Visa to a Student Visa? I have a full time job in an English training center which I am getting increasingly tired of. Want to quit and study/work part time again. Any help would be awesome.

  • PatRawle
    June 7, 2012
    12 posts

    Yes, I did that before. The main thing you need is a release letter from your employer but the university where you're going to be a student will be able to tell you more about the ins and outs of the process.

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.