University Chinese language students age range

Posted in: Forums > Study • 5 posts • NewestRSS

• overseas chinese
    August 2, 2012
    4 posts

Out of curiosity, what is the age range of foreign students studying Chinese at university in Chengdu?

• mizuiro
    August 3, 2012
    19 posts

At the Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (西南财经大学) most of the students are 20-30, somewhere in that age range. But we do have a lot of older students, especially from South Korea, who are 45-65. Classes are predominantly made up of Thais, Koreans, Europeans, and North Americans but there are people from all over the world here. Each class has a good mix of cultural backgrounds and age groups, which is nice.

• invisible
    August 3, 2012
    1534 posts

at Sichuan Uni all ages from 16 till 50+, but most are in their (early) 20s about from the gaokao (mid to end 20s)

• JT8900
    August 15, 2012
    8 posts

Yeah, about 20-27 probably at Sichuan University. There are older of course, but they're fewer and farther between. The oldest you'll find are probably Korean or Japanese and tend to keep to themselves

• rolandchengdu
    August 27, 2012
    4 posts

Hi and dear members,

i moving to chengdu on september. Is there any possibilities to use the sport courses in the sichuan university! I would like to join the basketball team if available. Sorry for my not good english and many thanks to any advice.

Roland

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.