Rose Restaurant

Posted in: Forums > Food & Drink • 3 posts • NewestRSS

• Canadianlady
    August 17, 2012
    2 posts

I went for dinner last night at the Rose Restaurant at Lan Kwai Fong. I am a foreigner woman, and I went to dinner alone, to catch up on business. Ten to twenty minutes after drinking the water I ordered, my meal came. After only a few bites I became incredibly disorientated, dizzy, woozy, and had severe stomach pains. I quickly took my meal to go, and grabbed a taxi home.

Within 20 minutes of arriving home I could barely move, and fell hard asleep at 9pm, and have no memories until 1am, when I woke up disorientated.

I suspect that the date rape drug was put into my water, and have been left very shaken by the experience. I have had varying degrees of food poisoning and last night I experienced none of the "toilet" symptoms that go along with it.

I ate my meal from last night as dinner tonight and have not experienced any form of the similar symptoms I had last night.
    For all the single ladies, or any woman alone for any reason, please be careful of your drinks, as the date rape drug is odorless and tasteless.

• moreif
    August 20, 2012
    31 posts

ye, sometimes that happened to single woman. U need to let ur friend or boyfirend know where u r if u meet some guy alone. And set ur phone 1 key dial.
    Dont trust strangers.

• mizuiro
    August 20, 2012
    19 posts

Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't have imagined this sort of situation to arise at a restaurant. Did you leave your table at anytime during your meal or do you suspect that a waiter put something in your drink?

Also, it's not just men you have to be careful of. Once I went to a sit-down bar with my friends. A Chinese girl from a neighboring table offered me a glass of tea that I drank while we were chatting. About 40 minutes after that, I had passed out and had to be taken home by my friends. I only had a beer, which I opened myself, and that tea. I spent the next day trying to get over a heavy groggy and dizzy feeling. Couldn't remember anything from after that cup of tea.

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.