Chinese corner/ mandarin corner

Posted in: Forums > Study • 4 posts • NewestRSS

• Young-Elli
    May 20, 2013
    3 posts

hi guys,

I'm thinking about improving my Chinese now because i just think its not smart to live here all this while without grasping the Chinese language in its entirety.

I mean i know how to get around town and all but i feel the need to completely know it...I mean writing and reading characters, and all that.

Are any of these private Chinese schools worthy of joining??
    I have heard about two schools now - Chinese corner and Mandarin corner.

What do y'all think about them ? And if anyone has recommendations of another school. That will be awesome.

FYI: I am knee deep in doing research at school already So i don't really have that much time to join an actual university, so a private school where i will have flexibility on time is key for me.

• msinglynx
    May 20, 2013
    52 posts

The girl who posts in the ads, Hattie Laetitia is my teacher and she's quite good and cheap. She teaches one on one and very flexible.

• Young-Elli
    May 20, 2013
    3 posts

Alright, I'll check her out.

Thanks for the info.

• LanguageClan
    October 9, 2013
    2 posts

From your situation, it definitely sounds like a private tutor would be the best solution. The benefits are they can often travel to you, fit around your schedule, and tailor the lessons to your level and needs.

If you are looking for private tutors, you can check out the website www.languageclan.com.

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.