Eat a dog in CHengdu

Posted in: Forums > Food & Drink • 11 posts • NewestRSS

• guillojeremy
    June 17, 2013
    2 posts

hi everybody ! As everybody knows, Chinese people have the reputation of eating dogs abroad but since I came in CHengdu I have understood it was untrue. Anyway, does someome know where can we try it in CHengdu ?
    Have a nice day

• Al the Dead
    June 17, 2013
    24 posts

Head south korea :) They eat everythng that moves.
    P.S. Tastes awful.

• simark
    June 17, 2013
    4 posts

You're a terrible person.

• Ronnie Tank
    June 21, 2013
    15 posts

please do not eat dogs. please...

how can you be such cold-blooded, cruel, and offensive T_T

People in Guilin, Guangxi/Kwangsi hold a festival called Dog Meat Eating Festival... they would murdered about 20,000 dogs during the festival. From their eyes i saw ruthlessness, heartlessness, and mercilessness. For sake of the God, no eating dogs!!!!!

• Jack10
    June 22, 2013
    3 posts

I think this is a well thought out troll

• rock&amy
    August 9, 2013
    4 posts

dog is best friend of human.
    will you eat you friend.

• Baepro
    April 18, 2014
    3 posts

hahahahahaha, i laughed and i feel bad about it.

• long ai gu
    April 20, 2014
    22 posts

Oh there's that well loved word troll again. I guess if you appear also on the same thread you're a troll too. I tried dog hot pot in Yangshuo Guangxi and then my son's mother made it for me a few times—it's not really worth eating—it wasn't too bad but wasn't too good either. They brought me to a neighbours house then I found out the hot pot had puppy in it—never went back there again. You can talk about how bad it is to eat dog but it's ok to eat other animals—it's hypocrisy—An animal is an animal you are still taking a life and eating it. Even when you kill a vegetable or a fruit you are still taking it's life and eating it, that's what we do to survive—the screams of the carrot..

• Tommy Cleets
    April 21, 2014
    1 post

hahaha ^ brilliant.... "the screams of the carrot"

ask for the andrex footlong subway its really does harbor a growl.... make sure you have southwest sauce tho or it just tastes flat....

• Leeee
    May 25, 2014
    3 posts

I am a Chinese.I can say it for sure that most Chinese never eat dogs,snakes and other such stuff.And for those who eat dogs,they don't eat pet dogs.The dogs they eat are specially fed for eating.By the way, in ancient time,Chinese never ate farm cattles since they regarded farm cattles as their family member.

As for your question,I don't know cuz I never eat dogs.I suggest you search it on the internet.

• invisible
    June 26, 2014
    1534 posts

if there there were a dog restaurant it'll be outside the 3rd ring road. closest dog restaurant i've seen was in Leshan on the way to the Big Buddha.

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.