2014 visa help

Posted in: Forums > Study • 1 post • NewestRSS

  • petercucumber
    January 30, 2014
    5 posts


    I plan to change a working visa to a student visa for the up coming semester. I managed to do this a few years ago by first changing the Work Visa to a Tourist, and then immediately changed to a Student one. This was done without the need to leave the country. I have been informed that there may have been a change in the rules meaning this is no longer possible.

    If anybody is up to date with the most recent regulations, please let me know.

    Any help greatly appreciated,


Before you can post, you must login or create an account.