Any teachers with i2 english?

Posted in: Forums > Living in Chengdu • 3 posts • NewestRSS

• jr625
    April 1, 2014
    1 post

Hey all,

I hope it's not a problem posting this thread in this forum. I see tons of ads on the classifieds and echinacities for i2 international institute of education.
    I've a desire to live in Chengdu (or Kunming) and this school seems to always have many positions available. The contract seems decent, so I was wondering if any current or former employees could chime in with your experiences working for this company? Also, what's the typical cost for a decent studio apartment in Chengdu? Thanks in advance.

• Daithi
    April 1, 2014
    21 posts

Hiya jr625 I havent worked with them nor personally known anyone who has but I do have a Chinese friend who knows the owners well. He told me they are decent employers and treat their staff well.

• gaz36f
    April 3, 2014
    15 posts

Hi jr625, I have a good (European) friend who has worked for them for about one year and he speaks quite highly of them. He seems to have been treated quite well in terms of pay and visa. I'll let him know about your query and hopefully he can contribute to this thread and further enlighten us all. Cheers, Gary

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.