computer issues / meeting people

Posted in: Forums > Living in Chengdu • 3 posts • NewestRSS

• Dakutieee
    August 29, 2014
    8 posts

Hi guys

I have a MacBook Pro and I got internet installed in my apartment today. It works, but my computer's colorful spinning wheel keeps spinning after a few clocks on any of my browsers. Any ideas? Can I take it anywhere to check it out?

Also,

I was wondering where I can meet other foreigners? this is my second week. I live right near people's park. Any help would be greatly appreciated

• TokyoJim
    August 29, 2014
    9 posts

I just "upgraded" to the latest Safari browser and the same is happening to me (the color wheel spins around but doesn't seem to actually affect performance). I think it's just a bug in this version and we can wait for the next one.

If you do need to get your machine checked out, make a Genius Bar appointment and then take it in to the Apple Store, located at Mixc Chengdu (成都萬象城).

• Jonesy
    December 5, 2014
    4 posts

Hey, how are you? I know this post is a bit late but my company currently does an activity every Saturday for foreigners and English speaking Chinese. This weekend we are going to try some food along the bus 154 route, its becoming very popular for Chinese tourists and the food is meant to be good.

If you would like to join, please give me a call on 18606141071 or add me on wechat: jonesy123

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.