Ideas for getting away this weekend

Posted in: Forums > Travel Sichuan • 6 posts • NewestRSS

• Aireline
    December 5, 2014
    106 posts

I've found myself with a rare free weekend, can anyone suggest somewhere to visit. Just want to get out of the smog and see something different.

Cheers

• KellyYoung
    December 9, 2014
    14 posts

I suggest you to go to Aba in western Sichuan , Tibetan and Qiang ethnic groups with exotic cultures, beautiful Vallies with fresh air and beautiful flowers , nice architectures--their houses are like castles. Or go to Luodai Ancient town for leisure, set of in the morning, eat snakes in ancient town, have lunch and spend severial yuan to take a vehicle to the golden dragon great wall and climb on it, feels like this real great wall in Beijing.

Or Xiling snow mountain to skipping and take hot spring bath, come back the second day....
    By the way, any tourism service requirement, call me, phone number 18040338986. Professional tour guides and qualified tourism vehicles....I am from Zhonggang international Travel Agency.

• Yolanda Shams
    December 19, 2014
    7 posts

So did you manage to go anywhere? Having Tmr off and thinking of going away for one day but it doesn't seem like there's any hiking clubs here...

• invisible
    December 19, 2014
    1534 posts

they open the high-speed railway mianyang-chengdu-leshan-emeishan with a dozen stops in-between which should add a bunch of easy to go targets on the map

• Enfeeble
    January 3, 2015
    1 post

Hi Yolanda: I sent you a private message, I share your passion in hiking, as well as your frustration in finding suitable hiking partners and possibilities. Write to me, let's explore the possibility of partnering together to start that hiking club you keep bringing up!

• RoRoJiao
    January 30, 2015
    7 posts

you can go to the LinXiuWenQuan in E-Mei-Shan, it is really a good place for relax! It is easy to take bus to E-Mei.

there is some information here~
    http://baike.baidu.com/link?url=_3G1r3JsMaUGk2gTneN3OtH5BiSDsexkL6zK7BXaeTnRtgeMkI52NF8oCxvG0N1_3J0XQqAmTUT2WOuUtZQzCq

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.