Study Mandarin at night

Posted in: Forums > Study • 7 posts • NewestRSS

• wingsofhermes
    January 13, 2015
    6 posts

Hi,

I have just finished my first semester at Sichuan University.

I also self-study, and am looking to study at a pre-intermediate level.

I am now working during the mornings.

I am looking for options to study Mandarin at night.

Does anyone know of any university programs that run in the evening?

Can anyone recommend any chinese language schools that run in the evening?

Or any other suggestions?

Thank you
    Maggie

• joanna.guo
    January 14, 2015
    3 posts

Hi,i'm joanna.If you need, you can come to our school.

We provide U the most professional Chinese teachers who got the “Beijing language and culture university teaching proficiency certificate of teaching Chinese as a second language”
    No matter what U want to learn : Daily Chinese ,Business Chinese ,HSK, Children Chinese …U can find a good teacher and professional course arrangement here with a good price(as low as 70 RMB)

We can provide classroom or outdoor studying as you like.
    If U R interested, please feel free to contact me.
    Email : joanna.guo@chinesemass.cn
    TEL: 18684006327

028-65336689-02
    Wechat: joannagyq
    QQ: 1826451809

• Jack Yin
    February 3, 2015
    2 posts

Hi, I am Jack, and I have a program that include 1. travel to other city and enjoy the beautiful view per month( at least once a month, 10 hours, within 80 miles around Chengdu and you do not need to pay for traffic, only for food supply and ticket for the scenery, bring your own food is preferred); 2. enjoy the local traditional delicious food with Chinese friends( at least twice a month, charge is very very low); 3. Go out have sports (the charge is depends on local gym, still very low, at least once a month). 4. Receiving mandarin/local language course for 9 hours, (at most one to two, and if you want to add the hours, we could discuss when the learning hours finished), and I will give you the suitable teaching material. if you have any problems, please feel free to contact me. telephone: +0086-15982407096. email: yinjian.ok@163.com. thanks for your time and hope you have a great time here.

• ElisaK
    March 26, 2015
    1 post

Hey Maggie,
    i was in a very similar situation as you.
    I am taking classes at the manderin corner now. The offer different kind of classes at night. I think they are pretty professional and super friendlyat the same time. I can only recoment the school!
    Good luck!
    Elisa

• summer er
    August 7, 2015
    3 posts

hello,I m a master of this major in Sichuan university,also a Chinese teacher of a language school, maybe now it is too late to reply,but if you still need chinese teacher, yau can contact me

• ChristineRon
    March 27, 2016
    3 posts

I am a Chinese tutor who teach foreigners Chinese and I already have many foreign students in Chengdu. If you want to improve your Chinese or pass the examination of HSK, you can contact me.

1581457537@qq.com

• YSEdu.
    December 5, 2017
    5 posts

This is a free languge exchange group. Every saturday or sunday afternoon we will gather together to practice Chinese and English. It will start with a small game to break the ice. And there will be a topic and we will divide into groups. At the end, if you like, we can sit together to have a cup of tea and a chat.

If you are interested, please add wechat: cdyseducation. Or just call us: 028-6212 7546.

location will be sent through by wechat.

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.