Intensive Chinese Tutoring

Posted in: Forums > Study • 3 posts • NewestRSS

• Joe32
    May 6, 2015
    1 post

Hi all,

I need to learn Mandarin pretty rapidly for my upcoming doctoral research project. I'm hoping to go down the tutoring route rather than official classes, but would need to learn as much as possible in a short period of time (2-3 months), focusing particularly on reading.

Does anybody know if it's possible to hire a tutor for 30 hours a week or so?

Also, I know it's unlikely, but does anybody know of any suitable tutors in the Emei area? I'm happy to look elsewhere if not.

Thanks!

• corygo
    May 7, 2015
    78 posts

You can definitely find someone, I know there are many tutors who post on this site in the classified section.

I'm currently doing an online course on Mandarin which has been incredibly useful.

You can check out the free course at https://www.udemy.com/chinese-made-easy/?dtcode=aD3okPh2S6zf to see if you like it.

Are you doing something with Jiaotong University? I know they have a campus in the Emei area.

• summer er
    August 7, 2015
    3 posts

hello,I m a master of this major in Sichuan university,also a Chinese teacher of a language school, maybe now it is too late to reply,but if you still need chinese teacher, yau can contact me

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.