International schools in Chengdu?

Posted in: Forums > Living in Chengdu • 2 posts • NewestRSS

• AwesomeMom
    June 16, 2015
    1 post

Hello. I just moved here from the US with my husband and two kids and need to send my children to a school preferably by next semester. The thing is, I have no idea what school to send my kids to?? Here's a little background information: I have a daughter and son, 14 and 16, and we aren't that wealthy, so nothing over 2k. We have viewed QSI, Chengdu International School, Leman International School and Meishi International School and we really don't know which one to pick. QSI seems like a normal school back in the states, Chengdu International School seems a bit harsh on it's Christian ethos, Leman.. Seems like a overpriced school but has a beautiful campus, and Meishi's education seems great, with it doing the IB diploma. I don't mind my children doing IB or AP, but IB is preferred as they can go to more countries with this course. Can you guys give me a little background knowledge and some suggestions about all these schools? And I heard about Confucius International school, is that any good? Thanks!

• invisible
    July 2, 2015
    1534 posts

there's been an extensive and controversial thread on this topic

http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/2268/which_one_is_the_best_international_school_in_chengdu

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.