Chinese Corner?

Posted in: Forums > Study • 12 posts • NewestRSS

• davem75
    February 22, 2016
    5 posts

Hey guys,

I want to improve my Chinese and meet foreign friends - I was wondering if anyone knew about a Chinese corner in Chengdu? I figure there has to be one around, I just can't seem to find it. If not, would anyone else be interested in starting one? You can talk to me on here or add my wechat

dmcclure

Thanks!

• invisible
    February 24, 2016
    1534 posts

this thread had one place, but i don't know if it's busy

http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/8572/chinese_free_speaking_corner

• knesebeck
    February 26, 2016
    12 posts

"I want to improve my Chinese and meet foreign friends"

assuming that "foreign friends" means non-chinese,

what is wrong with this sentence?

• SherryLv
    March 5, 2016
    1 post

I am a

Chinese,I want to improve my oral english.if you want to improve your Chinese ,I cam be your

partner.Add my We Chat number

MsLv0121

• davem75
    March 7, 2016
    5 posts

Actually, dick, in Sichuan I've met many foreigners with *very* fluent Mandarin, even more standard than most locals that speak 川普. Also, the level that my Mandarin is at now, I have difficulty finding a Chinese teacher that can cater to my level, so I figured if I found some foreigners with good Chinese we can learn from each other.

• biubiu
    January 17, 2017
    3 posts

If you want to learn Mandarin ,wow ,I'm happen to be a student whose major is English with a sort of Mandarin certificate , so if you'd like to, here is my wechat:18224469170

• biubiu
    January 17, 2017
    3 posts

BTW, if you find that corner, please tell me, cuz I would like to go ,too.

• clair
    February 7, 2017
    1 post

Has somebody already orgnized the Chinese corner? If there are many foreigners with very fluent mandarin as Daven75 mentioned, I am very interested to organize the Corner: I will supply different books, newspapers and magazines; here, people can know the news what happened in the society, then arrive to free discuss...I think it could

be an interesting social activity.

• StephanieZhou
    March 13, 2017
    10 posts

I can speak fluent English, and I am interested in Mandarin teaching-I will get the City&Guilds certificate in April, so please contact me on WeChat Stephanie647034 if you want to learn Mandarin, let's see what potentials we have.

P.S. Don't worry, I have no Sichuan dialect accent.

• Maggie-lin
    October 18, 2017
    1 post

i can teach you Chinese ,and you can teach me English

• YSEdu.
    December 5, 2017
    5 posts

we have a language exchange group for people to practice chinese and english. This is free. If you are intrested, please add the wechat: cdyseducation

• StephanieZhou
    July 28, 2018
    10 posts

There is a Chinese corner on August 5th, which is about Chinese calligraphy and Chinese learning, welcome anyone who wants to join. Contact me by WeChat Stephanie647034 for more details.

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.