Chinese Corner?

Posted in: Forums > Study • 9 posts • NewestRSS

• davem75
    February 22, 2016
    5 posts

Hey guys,

I want to improve my Chinese and meet foreign friends - I was wondering if anyone knew about a Chinese corner in Chengdu? I figure there has to be one around, I just can't seem to find it. If not, would anyone else be interested in starting one? You can talk to me on here or add my wechat

dmcclure

Thanks!

• invisible
    February 24, 2016
    1534 posts

this thread had one place, but i don't know if it's busy

http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/8572/chinese_free_speaking_corner

• knesebeck
    February 26, 2016
    12 posts

"I want to improve my Chinese and meet foreign friends"

assuming that "foreign friends" means non-chinese,

what is wrong with this sentence?

• SherryLv
    March 5, 2016
    1 post

I am a

Chinese,I want to improve my oral english.if you want to improve your Chinese ,I cam be your

partner.Add my We Chat number

MsLv0121

• davem75
    March 7, 2016
    5 posts

Actually, dick, in Sichuan I've met many foreigners with *very* fluent Mandarin, even more standard than most locals that speak 川普. Also, the level that my Mandarin is at now, I have difficulty finding a Chinese teacher that can cater to my level, so I figured if I found some foreigners with good Chinese we can learn from each other.

• biubiu
    January 17, 2017
    3 posts

If you want to learn Mandarin ,wow ,I'm happen to be a student whose major is English with a sort of Mandarin certificate , so if you'd like to, here is my wechat:18224469170

• biubiu
    January 17, 2017
    3 posts

BTW, if you find that corner, please tell me, cuz I would like to go ,too.

• clair
    February 7, 2017
    1 post

Has somebody already orgnized the Chinese corner? If there are many foreigners with very fluent mandarin as Daven75 mentioned, I am very interested to organize the Corner: I will supply different books, newspapers and magazines; here, people can know the news what happened in the society, then arrive to free discuss...I think it could

be an interesting social activity.

• StephanieZhou
    March 13, 2017
    8 posts

I can speak fluent English, and I am interested in Mandarin teaching-I will get the City&Guilds certificate in April, so please contact me on WeChat Stephanie647034 if you want to learn Mandarin, let's see what potentials we have.

P.S. Don't worry, I have no Sichuan dialect accent.

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.