way to eat avocado

Posted in: Forums > Food & Drink • 4 posts • NewestRSS

• Kobe Watson
    May 22, 2016
    4 posts

I dunno how to make an avocado less repulsive to smell and taste. Last time I was eating one, which was my first avocado, and there were a series of impulses from inside of my tummy that stimulate the stomach to barf. Later, I improved the situation a little by adding one teaspoon of white sugar in the container and mixing it with the mashed fruit pulp. Nevertheless, my tongue, throat and stomach are still suffering - sensing a slightly bitterness as well as a weird mould aroma, it felt like that you were chewing a tight aggregation of notorious germ cells.

I need avocado because my body is growing and it needs ample nutrition. Please share me some nice ways to appreciate avocado so that the next time, when I walk into the pantry, I know that I'm going to have a truly enjoyable food-processing time. Thanks.

• knesebeck
    May 23, 2016
    12 posts

I don't think you "need" to eat avocado for your health.

Especially in this country, where it costs so much to buy.

If you simply must eat it, join the rest of the world and make guacamole dip for corn chips.

Or put it on a taco, sandwich or salad.

• WoodWERD
    May 24, 2016
    6 posts

Easy. Buy a blender and add avocado along with your choice of smoothie ingredients.

• erikacc
    September 28, 2016
    10 posts

it taste marvelous when mixed with egg yolk and salad sauce.

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.