Learn to ski in China. Looking for travel friend/s or advice :)

Posted in: Forums > Travel Sichuan • 3 posts • NewestRSS

• Kleer01
    November 22, 2016
    1 post

Hey people,
    I love winter and thought it would be cool to try to learn to ski, sometime during the upcoming winter vacation - Jan to Feb '17. I will visit Tokyo for a week to see some friends but after that I thought it would be cheaper and interesting to visit a good ski resort, for beginners in China. I've heard that there is a fairly new ski resort in Sichuan. Has anyone been there or is interested in possibly visiting it to enjoy the winter fun and try to learn to ski? Or can you recommend a great place somewhere in China? I've tried snowboarding once but I did so without any lessons and it's definitely not an easy activity (as I found out). So I'd love to try something easier, I think, like skiing and experience more of beautiful and friendly China :D Thanks!

• roody
    November 25, 2016
    1 post

You can try Xilin ski resort which is about 2 hrs drive from Chengdu. I've been there 2 yraes ago. It is failrly new and small, i think it is a nice place for a beginner. By the way, skiing is harder than snowboarding :)

• holaJoe
    November 25, 2016
    5 posts

Hello, this is Ramno Club, a foreign-related one-stop integated service operator, we provide several classical tour routes in Xiling Snow Mountain, for more info, you can follow our offical wechat account:livinginchengdu, or our facebook account: Rambo Club, or just add my wechat id: xll5848, hope we can help you.

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.