Searching For Car Rental Servis With Driver

Posted in: Forums > Travel Sichuan • 3 posts • NewestRSS

• KDTVentures
    January 3, 2018
    1 post

Hi! I'm from Malaysia. We're planning to go to Chengdu in May 2018 in a group of 10 peoples.

We're planning to visit all around Chengdu downtown, Luodai Ancient Town, Huanglongxi Ancient Town, Wuhou Temple, Du Fu Thatched Cottage, Dujiangyan Irrigation System, Mount Qingcheng, Tiantai Mountain, Jinshe Site Museum.We are planning to rent a transport for 10 persons together with a driver (can communicate in basic english)Is there any suggestion for us? Do contact us via kakideghak.travel@gmail.com

• Peggyzeng
    February 19, 2018
    5 posts

Welcome to Chengdu,We will love to sugggestion for you.I already to mail you,hope I can help you.
    If anyone need help with travel in Chengdu and Tibet,please contact.
    http://www.tibet4fun.com/
    Email:askme@tibet4fun.com

• Baines Baker
    February 20, 2018
    2 posts

Do you need a loan? This is a registered and Verified loan company, guaranteed and Government certified ,we operate international Loan company in four (4) different countries USA, Canada, United Kingdom, and Brazil and we give out loans to individuals, companies, establishments,business organizations and people of all sorts all over the global. Are you in need of a loan for any purpose? Are you in a financial problem, Do you need financial solution BARCLAYS FINANCIAL GROUP COMPANY is the solution to all your financial problems, our loans are easy,cheap, and quick. Contact us today for that loan you require, we can arrange any loan to suit your budget at only 3% interest rate. Contact them via Email:barclaysfinancialgroupfirm@gmail.com

Before you can post, you must login or create an account.