<![CDATA[student visa question]]> http://www.gochengdoo.com <![CDATA[student visa question - Post by corygo]]> http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/8541/student_visa_question#33025
I was wondering if anyone on here has had any experience changing to a student visa. I am currently on a marriage visa and I'm trying to enroll in a language program at a local university. According to the uni, I cannot attend with a marriage visa and they want me to change to their student visa. Does anyone know if I have to leave China to change the visa? Any info would be appreciated :-)]]>
Wed, 26 Aug 2015 02:19:23 +0000 http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/8541/student_visa_question#33025
<![CDATA[student visa question - Post by ThatGuyOverThere]]> http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/8541/student_visa_question#33029
I know work to student, business to student, and tourist to student is OK though.

Hope that helps.]]>
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 05:56:58 +0000 http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/8541/student_visa_question#33029
<![CDATA[student visa question - Post by corygo]]> http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/8541/student_visa_question#33039 Sun, 30 Aug 2015 02:45:47 +0000 http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/8541/student_visa_question#33039 <![CDATA[student visa question - Post by basudin]]> http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/8541/student_visa_question#33177 Thu, 29 Oct 2015 01:13:21 +0000 http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/8541/student_visa_question#33177 <![CDATA[student visa question - Post by invisible]]> http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/8541/student_visa_question#33178 Thu, 29 Oct 2015 03:48:57 +0000 http://www.gochengdoo.com/en/forums/thread/8541/student_visa_question#33178