Upscale rooftop Korean coffee chain.
July 26, 2012
20 reviews1 star: 3
2 stars: 4
3 stars: 3
4 stars: 4
5 stars: 5
Decent place but the food can be a hit or miss. The prices are high but the environement is quite good, especially the outside garden. Service is mostly ok! Better to just enjoy a few drinks there instead of the food as there is much better (and cheaper) options.
June 12, 2011
4 reviews1 star: 2
2 stars: 1
5 stars: 1
I went there today: 12 June 2011 (sunday afternoon)
- I had the
kimqi pancakes: horrible
a plate of potato with ham: so so
Vienna black forest ice cream: so so, u can find this mediocre taste anywhere else in Chengdu, i just had to take the ice cream to change the taste of the kimqi
- price is high relatively to the quality(taste) of the food
- The service is horrible, the first waitress who came to serve us has no sense of good service and an absolute non smiling and non receptive face in addition that she doesn't talk in a pleasant way. It's good that other better waiters came later on.
- It's not pleasant to sit outside because of the sound of construction all around.
-It's on the rooftop? yes but surrounded by higher high-rises! we can see a toilet 3-4 floors in the neighboring building. So don't expect a view.
- it's good to try something new even if it's bad
- comfy chairs
I'm not sure if "big portions" is a pro when the taste is horrible, i barely had 2 pieces from the pancake...
I wouldn't go there again! If you want to try somewhere new, try some other place!
May 18, 2011
21 reviews0 stars: 1
3 stars: 1
4 stars: 6
5 stars: 12
Nice atmosphere. Lots of places to sit outside.
Ordering our food was a little slow - it wasn't busy, they just had no staff to take our order. We waited for about 10-15 minutes.
Once the food was ordered it came out pretty quick.
Prices aren't so bad - somethings are cheaper than others. I had a pumpkin soup (15RMB) and tuna sandwich and chips (30RMB). The pumpkin soup was good.
May 5, 2011
2 reviews4 stars: 1
5 stars: 1
- Amazing ambiance and such a cute restaurant located on the roof of the shopping center!
- Western and Korean food
- most of the chairs are big comfy couches. So after you're stuffed, you can just sit back and relax.
- Good portions
- Drinks and coffee are well above 30 kuai
- pretty pricey
Very cute place to bring a date or just to chill.
To write a review, please login.