Ordered delivery today for lunch and I was pleasantly surprised.
I ordered two subs: one veggie and one ma la chicken
- The ingredients seemed fresh and the bread was soft, not hard carrefour bread. Good for sinking your teeth in.
- The ma la flavor of the chicken wasn't overpowering but instead pretty savory and delicious.
- 80 RMB for two persons' lunch is entirely reasonable
- Side of lays chips! Nice :D
- Could have been bigger. I know it's bigger than subway but it doesn't take much to out-do those guys. I'm used to Brooklyn Italian subs. Do you bake your own bread? Can you make them bigger?
- 5 RMB for a can of cola... yeah nah...
Anyway, I'll be ordering again. 4 stars for now. Let's see what changes you make in the future.