Date registered: June 30, 2017
Send Claudie31 a Private Message
Am a Masters degree graduate in Marketing Management from the United kingdom and am looking for any job in the areas of Sales, Marketing, International trade, business development, customer service, recruitment or hospitality sector that will offer work permit or visa. Am also available as a agent or foreign representative for any company that are looking for foreigners to help grow their business or get clients outside and within China. Please all companies that are interested in me should get in touch for further details.
Recruitment in Tianjin
Two Female Guest Relation Officers wanted in a time-honored hotel in Tianjin
1. Prospective candidates should be at a height of 168cm or thereabouts
2. Western female from native English speaking countries or non-native English speakers from European countries.
3. Ability to speak fluent English and basic Chinese (preferable)
4. Ability to work for more than six months
5. Eligible for working visa upon commencement of work (working visa means you can obtain work certificate stamped by your previous employer showing you worked there for two years after you got your bachelor's degree)
6. Starting work by end of June
1. Monthly salary: 7000- 8000 RMB after tax
2. Free accommodation and meals.
3. Travel allowance: no more than 1000RMB
Working: Five days a week and eight hours a day.
Shenzhen Yantian English training center is now seeking for Foreign English Teachers
Job Title: Full time English Teacher
Employment type: Contract
1. Native English Speaker (From USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa)
2. Bachelor degree or above
3. Standard pronunciation
4. No criminal record
What we offer:
1. Students age: 2-12 years old
2. Teaching Assistant provided
3. Small Class size: less than 12
4. Two days off per week (Monday and Tuesday or pending)
5.35 hours weekly (including office hours)
6. Work Visa
7. Salary up to RMB 20000 monthly
Note: All interested applicants should send copy of their resume, copy of degree or certificate, short video introduction, copy of teaching certificate, passport copy and Wechat ID to email@example.com.
Teacher's Duties and responsibilities
1. Teaching English classes following Marble's Time teaching philosophies and methodology.
2. Lesson planning, and class preparation - at least one week before the class.
3. All lesson plans must be emailed to the Academic Director a week prior to the class.
4. Monitoring the students closely and write monthly reports about their performance and progress.
5. Assisting with administration and other needs.
6. Counseling students and communicate with parents on a weekly basis.
7. Proactively participating in the school's social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA's), anniversary activities, annual activities and other Marketing Activities.
8. Actively participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school.
9. Participating at promotional and marketing activities organized by the school.
10. Attending all scheduled meetings where the teachers' presence is required unless those meetings occur during the Employee's holiday or the Employee's day off.
11. Other tasks assigned by the Education Department and/or the Academic Director within his/her working hours.
Working hours are 40 hours per week, including not more than 25 teaching hours and 15 office hours per week. If the employee does not have 25 teaching hours, then should use office hours to complete 40 working hours per week.
The Employee will be given a weekly schedule; however, the Employer has the right to change schedule as required. The working Schedule is: Week days: Wednesday-Friday from 13:00-20:30. Weekends: 08:30-17:30. Mondays and Tuesdays are off days.
- 13,000-18,000 per month according to qualifications and experience.
- 2000 housing allowance per month (a 2 bedroom apartment costs about 2000)
- 6500 flight reimbursement upon completion of one year contract
- Health insurance provided after receiving the work permit
- Training and development
- Team building 2 times per year
- Z visa provided
Note: All interested applicants should send their resume, copy of degree or certificate, copy of teaching certificate, passport copy, short video introduction and their Wechat ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The teacher is in good physical health condition.
2. The teacher loves kids.
3. The teacher is qualified for working visa application. (native speaker and has BA
degree from English speaking countries)
4. The teacher should have at least 1 year of teaching related experience;
5. The teacher must comply with the laws of the People's Republic of China.
Job responsibilities :
1. Giving English lessons to students ( aged 3-12) with good quality;
2. Preparing a lesson according to specific requirements.
3. Communicating with students' parents when necessary;
4. Participating in school marketing events, activities, demo and level assessment.
5. Attending school meetings and staff trainings when needed.
6. Assisting with other issues that required by the school manager.
Wages and welfare:
1. Professional teaching and Course Curriculum training.
2. Salary: 15,000-25,000 RMB per month
3.Free apartment provided
4. Visa type: Z visa (work visa)
5. Paid holidays: 27 paid holidays
6. Free insurance