Date registered: June 30, 2017
Send Claudie31 a Private Message
Working Location: Tongzhou district, Beijing metro batong line liyuan station
Work time: not more than 30 hours a week
Salary: according to the experience of the teachers, 12000-16000 RMB plus free apartment
1. Bachelor's degree or above
2. Two years of work experience
3. TEFL/TESOL or other teaching certificate will be preferred.
4. No criminal record
5. Native English speaker
Introduction: We are currently looking for a full time English teacher for our English training school in Beijing, China. We are a high quality institution run by a friendly and supportive team of Chinese, Australian and Canadian education professionals.
-We would prefer a native English speaker from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or South Africa.
-Teaching experience not necessary
-No criminal record
1. Teach English to small classes of children aged 4 to 12.
2. Teaching schedule is 5 days per week, including one weekend day.
3. 25 teaching hours per week.
4. Curriculum and teaching materials provided-no prep time required.
1.20, 000RMB after tax per month. If you wish to take on extra classes in addition to your set schedule, we offer 200-250RMB per hour.
2. Assistance with housing.
3. Working (Z) visa is provided.
4. Training and close support from Western and Chinese staff.
5. 20,000RMB bonus after one year contract.
6. Free Chinese classes
7. Free return tickets
Location: Foshan, Guangdong province
-Seriously implement the strategic deployment of school.
-Put forward work plan and set up goals for each department.
-Responsible for the setting of international courses, the selection of teaching materials, the training of international teachers, the control and guidance of teaching quality.
-Edit, organize, draft the textbook and publish within school.
- International teacher interview and overall international teachers' management.
-Coordinate with the enrollment, planning and promotion of school.
-4 weeks before the end of each semester, submit a summary of a semester and the teacher training program of the new semester to school.
-Organize teachers to make analysis and written evaluation for each student after every month test, middle-term test and final test.
-Please operate your management work according to the teacher's handbook.
Teaching 6 hours per week.
Base salary: 21000-24000 RMB per month
Note: Native English speakers are preferred
Start date: ASAP
1. Native English speaker qualified for work visa
2. Bachelor degree or above, majored in drama is preferred
3. TEFL/TESOL certificate is preferred
4. More than 2 years of teaching experience, specialized in drama, dance, singing, ESL, west cook or public speech is preferred.
5. One year contract
Probation period: 1 month
Location: Gaoxing district, Chengdu city, financial city station
Students' age: 3-12 years old
Salary: 12000-20000RMB per month
Schedule: Wednesday to Friday: 13:30-20:30pm, weekends: 09:00am-18:00pm, 2 days off
1. Ending contract bonus or flight allowance
2. 2,000RMB for housing allowance
3. Paid official Chinese holidays and annual leave days
4. Provide visa supporting service
Shanghai! Up to 20000RMB/month, teach English in Shanghai Training school. 40 hours a week (25 teaching hours)
Native English teachers in Training School needed
Bachelor degree with TEFL or TESOL certificate
Full time teachers:
Location: In the west part of Shanghai, near jiading xincheng station subway Line 11
Payment and Benefits
-Less than 16 hours teaching per week from Wednesday to Sunday
Inexperienced teacher: 12000-16000RMB/month (salary + house allowance)
Experienced teacher: 16000-22000RMB/month (salary + house allowance)
Paid Chinese national holidays
Legal working permit and work visa (we can help to apply)