Date registered: August 10, 2017
Send Bella Xiao a Private Message
1. Produce technical information in text, picture or multimedia
2. Closely cooperate with our customers, Research and Development department
3. Investigate customer's information needs and develop appropriate information solutions
4. Work with technical communicators on quality documentation delivery/publications
5. Ensure overall consistency, clarity and accuracy against documents delivery
6. Review and correct for style, structure, clarity, grammar, and punctuation, any writing intended for use in the documentations
7. Review and give suggestion on UI text, style, structure & clarity for user interaction of software product
8. Communicate proactively with customers and project managers for timely information sharing
9. Cooperate with Semcon experts from other departments or countries
10. Be part of a team that is driven by quality.
1. English native speaker
2. Bachelor degree in technical fields or equivalent experience in related area
3. 3+ years working experience in technical writing, telecom industry is preferred
4. Familiar with Agile way of working, software experience is a plus
5. Excellent communication skills for both onsite and offsite
6. Proactive attitude and a drive for excellence
7. Familiar with documentation style and UX verification.
if you are interested in, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.In charge of the channel of Facebook or google to make sure the communication is smooth.
2.Understanding of European and American culture,help the Chinese development team to make the game system design and setting easily accepted and understood by the players of the target marketing such as Europe and America.
1. A game enthusiast and interested in game industry.
2. A native from european and american countries.
3. Previous experience in working in game industry is preferred.
4.Existing resources or channels(FB or Google) on hand is great plus.
4. Full-time work.
Fluent spoken Chinese.
The company offers:
1. Competitive compensation (around 20000 RMB to 25000 RMB)
2. Working permit in China.
work location: Chengdu
If you are interested in, please send your CV to email@example.com or wechat: 15828270269