Date registered: November 2, 2017
Send amber=== a Private Message
Founded by professionals from America, the United Kingdom and Hong Kong and currently employing 1000 staff members, which also includes 100 foreign teachers and 200 overseas local workers. Due to our company expansion, we are looking for experienced and talented ESL teachers.
The courses offered by the school covers general English for 1-3 years old kids (baby center) and 4-12 years old young kids (teen-center) as well as VIP 1-1 English.
8 months to 3 years old (baby center)
4 to 12 years old (teen-center)
English lessons with a combination of music art and drama elements
Subject/Course/Class Size: English lessons 4-12 students per class with music, art and drama Elements
Weekdays 09:00-18:00 13:50-8:50
2 days off per week
11 days national holiday/yearly
Salary and benefits:
Salary: 12,000-20,000 RMB/month AFTER TAX (Salary range depends on the city candidate's qualifications)
Accommodation: The school will assist in finding accommodation for the teachers. School offer 1500rmb-2000rmb housing allowance per month.
KPI (key performance indicators) bonus & Full attendance bonus
Proper Working visa provided (Given the teacher have the qualifications)
Paid national legal holidays
Academic and living support, free Chinese training provided.
Contract: One year employment contract (with 2 months probation & a contract renewal bonus)
On way flight ticket allowance 4000RMB (Refunds, paid directly after teacher submit receipt)
7 days hotel provided by Company during teacher's first staying in China (flat has not setup yet)
regular company events provided
Professional ESL training and help
TEFL certification training program
Native English Speakers
Degree: BA degree or higher education background
TEFL /TESOL not a must, but preferable
No Criminal Record
The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
Mentally and physically healthy
1. Responsible for business development and maintain good relationships with clients;
2. Responsible for arrangement of company's internal business cooperate projects and external negotiations.
1.At least Bachelor degree and 2 years working experience after graduation;
2.More than one year experience in IT or Internet industries as business developer. Experience in game industry preferred;
3.Outgoing, excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational skills;
4.Self-starter, can work under pressure, overseas study or working experience preferred;
5.Fluent in oral and written English;
6.European and North American nationality.
An international independent game publisher based in Chengdu with over 50 employees. Founded in 2013. Specialized in publishing games for European and American mobile entertainment market.
Community Operations Intern Native Russian speaker
Hi-Tech Zone, Chengdu
1. Conduct a market research on game users and analyze key data;
2. Promote company's products to generate more game users through various social platforms;
3. Optimize game translation and social media content;
4. Be a foreign content provider, exporting foreign details like culture, customs, language and transform them into game and community;
5. Test the games and give feedback;
6. Provide customer service through social platforms like; Facebook, VK, Twitter and other.
1. University students preferably in marketing and business;
2. Native Russian speaker must;
3. Love Games and have understanding of PC games and Mobile games;
4. Experienced with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Forums and Youtube (will be used to promote company's products);
5. A minimum of 4 months presence.
1. Execution of assignments from team leader in all aspects including media interaction, conversion optimizing, and promotion campaigns planning etc.
2. Drive innovation marketing expansion program, perform product line operations with overall marketing strategies and reach the targets(Sales/Users).
3. Conduct market and local user research through various researching tools to provide insights to the local market and help with brand penetration.
4. Collaborate with Partner Team, develop and keep deep relationship with local partners, and provide ongoing support for all cooperation projects.
5. Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment within Marketing Team and across external teams.
1. Creation of content for social media.
2. Social media management (weibo, wechat...).
3. Creation of documents and projects (Microsoft office).
4. Find and deal with other companies for business cooperation.
5. Be part of an international team and brainstorm together.
-Good communication skills.
-Creativity and adaptability.
-Good level of Chinese and English language.
-Experience or knowledge in Marketing and Communication.