Date registered: November 2, 2017
Send amber=== a Private Message
1. Responsible for business development and maintain good relationships with clients;
2. Responsible for arrangement of company's internal business cooperate projects and external negotiations.
1.At least Bachelor degree and 2 years working experience after graduation;
2.More than one year experience in IT or Internet industries as business developer. Experience in game industry preferred;
3.Outgoing, excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational skills;
4.Self-starter, can work under pressure, overseas study or working experience preferred;
5.Fluent in oral and written English;
6.European and North American nationality.
An international independent game publisher based in Chengdu with over 50 employees. Founded in 2013. Specialized in publishing games for European and American mobile entertainment market.
Community Operations Intern Native Russian speaker
Hi-Tech Zone, Chengdu
1. Conduct a market research on game users and analyze key data;
2. Promote company's products to generate more game users through various social platforms;
3. Optimize game translation and social media content;
4. Be a foreign content provider, exporting foreign details like culture, customs, language and transform them into game and community;
5. Test the games and give feedback;
6. Provide customer service through social platforms like; Facebook, VK, Twitter and other.
1. University students preferably in marketing and business;
2. Native Russian speaker must;
3. Love Games and have understanding of PC games and Mobile games;
4. Experienced with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Forums and Youtube (will be used to promote company's products);
5. A minimum of 4 months presence.
1. Execution of assignments from team leader in all aspects including media interaction, conversion optimizing, and promotion campaigns planning etc.
2. Drive innovation marketing expansion program, perform product line operations with overall marketing strategies and reach the targets(Sales/Users).
3. Conduct market and local user research through various researching tools to provide insights to the local market and help with brand penetration.
4. Collaborate with Partner Team, develop and keep deep relationship with local partners, and provide ongoing support for all cooperation projects.
5. Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment within Marketing Team and across external teams.
1. Creation of content for social media.
2. Social media management (weibo, wechat...).
3. Creation of documents and projects (Microsoft office).
4. Find and deal with other companies for business cooperation.
5. Be part of an international team and brainstorm together.
-Good communication skills.
-Creativity and adaptability.
-Good level of Chinese and English language.
-Experience or knowledge in Marketing and Communication.
Managing social media campaigns
Create tailor content for platforms and audiences
Managing Website/ WeChat platforms and If skills allow, maintain and improve websites
Designing promotional material
Create proposals and contracts
Contact potential clients through email or phone
A native English speaker
Photoshop and Indesign skills are a plus
Good communication skills, sociable and pro-active
Already residing in China
Chinese is a plus
Apply Here: http://www.echinacareers.com/[...]