Date registered: August 13, 2018
Send london18 a Private Message
I really hope you can all impart some wisdom and give me advice on some of the following questions I have. Just a quick background, I am looking at jobs in Chengdu and looking at moving pretty soon so you advice will be really helpful:
1) I would like to earn enough to save as well as travel around and live a social life so I want to know what is a comfortable salary to have (before tax) to be able to live in chengdu with ease i.e. eating out a lot and taking uber/taxi to and from work everyday and so on. I am not looking at a job where they provide an apartment or anything so it would all be coming out of my own salary?
2) What area of chengdu should I be looking for an apartment?
3) Any links to websites where I can view apartments online?
4) Is chengdu safe day and night?
5) What is the healthcare like?
Thank you all in advance for your advice!