Date registered: July 6, 2015
Send ChinaConnections a Private Message
Come up with new and innovative ideas and concepts for interactive kids' games.
Transform conceptual ideas into written or visual documentations.
Directly contribute to project design and development – creating sketches, storyboards, initial concepts, and designs.
Collaborate with artists, designers and programmers throughout the entire game production cycle to create great playing experiences for kids.
Make improvements and changes to kids' games based on feedback.
Great passion for kids' games and products
At least 2 years of experience in related fields
Directly contribute to project design and development – creating sketches, storyboards, initial concepts, and designs
Able to communicate your ideas clearly with designers, artists and programmers
Experience in designing and developing interactive products such as apps, websites and/or games
Fluent in English (Chinese Mandarin skills not required)
A plus but not mandatory:
• Rich Experience in kids related fields, such as comic books, children's books, board games, animation etc.
Be part of one of the fastest growing digital children brands
Full responsibility to design your own play experiences that will be enjoyed by millions of kids around the world
Competitive salary and help with relocation from Visa arrangements to housing
If you are interested in this position, please send us your cv and mention "Game Designer – Chengdu" in the email title or contact us directly.
phone: +86 180 8017 5886
1. Conduct a market research on competitive games and identify the incorrect setting of the target marketing (localization issues);
2. Work closely with the game design department and advice the development team when game design does not meet the target marketing.
1. Experience in the (online) game industry
2. Love Games and have understanding of PC and Mobile games;
3. European or American Nationality
4. Can communicate in Chinese (HSK Level 5 and above)
8,000 till 20,000 RMB/Month (depending on experience)
If you are interested in this position, apply directly here: http://www.echinacareers.com/[...]
1.Collection of information and involvement with decision-making to target the correct market niche.
2.Extensive understanding of relevant international specifications and standards, mainly AASHTO, specifications, through which use of necessary knowledge of Datong products must be obtained.
3.Proofreading of the marketing materials broadcast on company website and printed catalogs.
4.Working with engineers to create out answers or solutions, and communicate with clients.
5. Business trips home and abroad to meet various groups of industry people for assigned tasks
1.Bachelor degree or above.
2.English is a must, Chinese is a plus.
3.Coordination and communication with other departments.
4.Preferably background in engineering or mechanical.
Working location will be Xinjin, which is 25 km away from downtown Chengdu.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through our website.
Apply here: http://www.echinacareers.com/[...]
Positions Available: 4
Community Operations Intern - Native Russian speaker
Community Operations Intern - Native Spanish speaker
Community Operations Intern - Native German speaker
Community Operations Intern - Native English (USA) speaker
Location: Hi-Tech Zone, Chengdu
1. Conduct a market research on game users and analyze key data;
2. Promote company's products to generate more game users through various social platforms;
3. Optimize game translation and social media content;
4. Be a foreign content provider, exporting foreign details like culture, customs, language and transform them into game and community;
5.Test the games and give feedback;
6. Provide customer service through social platforms like; Facebook, VK, Twitter and other.
1. University students preferably in marketing and business;
2. Native English speaker and/or Native Russian speaker must;
3. Love Games and have understanding of PC games and Mobile games;
4. Experienced with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Forums and Youtube (will be used to promote company's products);
5. A minimum of 3 months presence.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your cv and mention " Marketing Intern – Chengdu + [your native language]" in the email title or contact us.
Managing social media campaigns:
Create tailor content for platforms and audiences
Managing Website/ WeChat platforms and If skills allow, maintain and improve websites
Designing promotional material
Create proposals and contracts
Contact potential clients through email or phone
A native English speaker
Photoshop and Indesign skills are a plus
Good communication skills, sociable and pro-active
Already residing in China
Chinese is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send us your cv and mention " Marketing/BD Intern – Chengdu" in the email title or contact us.
Tel: 028 8113 5660